In order to effectively lose weight and get a leaner body, you can apply a lot of different diets. We suggest using a drinking diet as an option to quickly lose those extra pounds. The best time of the year to use it is during the summer. In the heat, you want to eat less, but the liquid is drunk many times more than in winter.
What is a drinking diet?
Man is 80% water. Of course, this indicator depends primarily on the age of the person. Water consumption is essential for everyone, without exception. Water has many beneficial properties:
- dissolves almost all substances that enter the body;
- serves as a conduit for all nutrients;
- dissolves salts, excreting their excess in the urine;
- maintains water balance at the cellular level;
- maintains optimal body temperature by evaporating excess heat;
- dilutes stool with fluid.
A drinking diet aims to increase fluid intake. This can be done by replacing solid food with liquid food. The less a person eats and drinks more water, the faster the body cleans. This allows you to normalize metabolism, remove all harmful substances from the body and improve the condition of the skin. As a result, a person loses weight. His body becomes lighter and slimmer.
What is a drinking diet
Drinking diet, according to nutritionists, is to strictly adhere to the fluid intake. The diet lasts 30 days. During this time, a person throws off from 15 to 18 kg. In addition, the body undergoes complete detoxification and cleansing.
Diet should be used only with the permission of a specialist. The fact is that monthly liquid nutrition can not only help to cope with obesity and cleanse the body of toxins, but also lead to undesirable consequences. Only a doctor can determine the body's ability to withstand such a serious load.
The duration of the diet can be 7 days, 14 days, but the most effective diet is 30 days. For those who are losing weight in this way for the first time, you should start with a shorter period, after which it will be clear whether a person can stand it.
Keeping a diet right
In order not to break the rules of the drinking diet, you should follow some principles:
- The composition of the diet should be filled with nutritious foods only. Food should be free of synthetic additives, GMOs, trans fats, and even food additives.
- Up to 5 liters of liquid can be consumed per day, including liquid food components.
- The volume of liquid in the form of liquid food should not exceed 2 liters.
- In addition to 2 liters of food, you should drink clean water. It should be in the diet of at least 2 liters.
- Do not chew while eating, as this can lead to a strong feeling of hunger. That is why you need to make the food as liquid as possible.
- Chewing gum is prohibited while on a drinking diet.
- The planned amount of food per day is divided into 5 - 6 servings.
- Light exercise should be done while dieting. You can run or swim in the pool.
- The chair should be regular. If delays appear, then you need to drink a laxative or put an enema, otherwise toxins and toxins will poison the body.
- In addition to drinking, you should take vitamin and mineral complexes.
Due to the fact that the diet is unbalanced, it cannot be adhered to for more than 30 days.
What you can drink on a drinking diet
The following list of liquid foods can be consumed on a drinking diet:
- clean drinking water without gas;
- dairy and fermented milk products with low fat content (not more than 2. 5%);
- broths based on vegetables, mushrooms, lean meat, poultry, fish, offal;
- fresh juices from berries and vegetables;
- jelly and fruit drinks from fresh berries;
- natural teas.
No alcohol during the diet. You can not drink coffee, drink juice from pickles.
Diet for 7 days
The first day of the weekly diet should consist of dairy or fermented milk products. It can be kefir, fermented baked milk, sourdough or natural yogurt without flavors.
Soups are allowed on the second day. They should be based on ground ingredients, puree or creamy. You can make vegetable, low-fat meat and fish broths. Pasta, potatoes, cheese and dairy products must not be added to soups.
On the third day they drink compotes and freshly squeezed juices. On the fourth day, it is customary to use jelly without adding sugar, on the fifth day, they repeat the diet of the third day, adding uzvar based on dried fruits.
On the sixth day, drink 3 liters of jelly from oats or cereals. And the final day is a drinking day like the first day of the diet. Only at the end of the day you still need to use a soft curd casserole.
Diet for 14 days
The 14-day diet is the same as the weekly liquid diet. The only difference is that the period of exposure and consumption of only food in liquid form lasts twice as long. Accordingly, the effect of such a diet is better.
Help!On the 8th day of the diet, you need to use vitamin and mineral complexes. This will compensate for the deficiency of nutrients and help the body cope with the stress of lack of solid food.
Diet for 30 days
The first week of losing weight on a monthly diet is designed to cleanse the body of toxins and toxins. After 20 days, the kidneys and liver are cleansed. By the end of the diet, cleansing occurs already at the cellular level.
Sample Menu for a 30 Day Diet:
- Breakfast:220 ml. low-fat yogurt.
- Breakfast before lunch:220 ml. freshly squeezed orange or grapefruit juice.
- Lunch:Vegetable puree soup and a mug of strong natural tea based on green leaves.
- Snack:Kissel based on berries or fruits.
- Dinner:220 ml. low-fat kefir.
With such a long-term diet, supplemental vitamin formulations are essential. In this case, you need to carefully monitor your health and, at the slightest discomfort, consult a doctor. Experts will send you for tests, which will show which substances the body needs to supplement.
Note!Doctors do not recommend switching to such a long diet on their own. Before that, you need to be examined for the presence of any serious diseases. And as you progress through the stages of the drinking diet, you need to monitor your well-being and visit a specialist.
Nutritionists recommend paying attention to the period of entry and exit from the diet. Three days before the start, you should limit yourself in the intake of high-calorie foods, alcohol and fatty meat. You should also quit smoking.
When you are out of the diet, be it 7, 14, or 30 days, the following rules should be followed:
- In the first two days, meals should be carried out with liquid cereals.
- For the first 2 weeks, only liquid meals should be taken for dinner.
- Eggs and omelet based on them can be introduced only from the second week.
- For the first month, you should minimize the intake of salt and sugar in the diet.
- Fresh salads and grated fruits can be eaten from the second week.
- Only after 14 days of withdrawal from the drinking diet can meat and seafood dishes be cooked.
Nutritionists also advise to stick to one fasting day a week on a regular basis. Also, fasting days are recommended for people before entering the diet. Hunger for several weeks before a long diet provides an opportunity to know the needs of the body. Also, at this stage, it becomes clear whether a person will be able to withstand a serious load and go through a course of a diet steadily and without health problems.
The following people should not starve on liquid food:
- with kidney problems, kidney failure;
- suffering from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, including ulcers, polyps, gastritis;
- who are allergic to fresh food such as fruits and berries.
Some people want to lose weight in the shortest possible time and at the same time not deprive their body of all the necessary elements. For these people, a whole weight loss program has been drawn up, designed for 7, 14 or 30 days. Each period has its own rules and recommendations. It is better not to resort to a drinking diet without consulting a doctor. It is advisable to undergo a study on the state of the body in advance and pass all the necessary tests.