The very first question that challenges dieters: how to build your diet? As you know, to get rid of excess weight, not enough exercise regularly, you need to reconsider your food habits. We offer you a menu of proper nutrition for weight loss, which helps you navigate when planning your diet.
10 important rules about proper nutrition for weight loss
Before proceeding to a detailed description of the menu of proper nutrition for weight loss, remind you the basic rules of weight loss. That is what is important to know everyone who loses weight!
1. Lose weight from calorie deficit, not nutrition per se. When we eat less than the body needs for energy it begins to use the reserve Fund in the form of fat. This will start the process of weight loss. What, when and in what combinations you eat – all of this is not critical. If you eat a deficit of calories then you lose weight.
2. All diets, no matter how they were called, intended to make a person eat less and to create the necessary calorie deficit. Slimming nutrition is also achieved due to limitations in food: you eat less high-calorie foods and getting rid of the "food garbage". Usually this is enough to keep the caloric deficit, even if you do not consider directly the numbers of caloric content (though with the right foods you can eat with a surplus and better).
3. So if you want to lose weight, there is no need to eat only the right foods: chicken, buckwheat porridge, a dish of cauliflower, not fat cottage cheese and a salad of fresh vegetables. Not products in themselves contribute to weight gain, and the overall excess of calories.
4. Fat, flour and sweet products are very easy to create a surplus of calories, so this food must be restricted. But if you can fit these foods into your calorie allowance, you can eat them with no harm to weight loss.
5. However, it is better to stick to the menu proper nutrition: not for weight loss in the first place, and for their own health. Remember that fast food and sweets have no nutritional value and, moreover, when used in large amounts have a negative impact on the body.
6. Directly for weight loss meal time is not critical, so you don't have to completely change your diet and routine. Just remember that the preparation of a competent right menu for the day helps you to eat balanced, so to minimize the feeling of hunger, to develop good food habits, to improve the work of gastrointestinal tract.
7. Proteins, fats and carbohydrates do not have a significant impact on reducing weight, slimming the most important is the overall caloric intake. But these figures are an important consideration for preservation of muscle (proteins), enough energy (carbohydrates), normal functioning of the hormonal system (fats).
8. Products can be combined on the plate in any way, it also does not affect the process of weight loss. If you want to hold a separate food, or combine foods only a familiar way – please.
9. The following recommendation is only one of the most common options menu proper nutrition every day. You can build a menu to suit your features, not necessarily to focus on the "dietary rules". If you consider calories, proteins, carbohydrates and fats, then you have a free hand: for weight loss simply eat within the calories, protein, fat and carbohydrates.
10. The distribution of protein and carbohydrates throughout the day, proper breakfasts and dinners, certain foods before and after a workout is just an additional brick in the construction of the body but by far not the key. They are more relevant at the final stage of sanding the body and bring it to a perfect shape.
To sum up. The issue of weight loss always comes down to diet, regardless of diet and menu for each day. That is why counting calories is the best way to lose weight, because you can plan your meals on your own in the framework of its calories, proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
Proper nutrition is an additional tool for weight loss, which will help you to change dietary habits and start to eat balanced and health benefits.
Menu of proper nutrition for weight loss
What is important to remember when compiling a menu of proper nutrition for each day:
- Breakfast should be rich in complex carbohydrates for energy for the whole day.
- Fast carbs (sweets, desserts, dried fruits) are best consumed in the morning.
- Dinner is desirable to do mostly protein.
- Each meal should include fiber (fresh vegetables, bran, whole grains, fruits).
- Forget the rule "do not eat after 18.00," but better to eat no later than 2-3 hours before bedtime.
- Distribute the calories for the day in about the following proportions: 25-30% for Breakfast, 30-35% for lunch, 20-25% dinner 15-20% eating.
- 1-2 hours before a workout best to eat carbs within 30 minutes after your workout – carbs + protein.
Reiterate that weight loss is the most important thing is to keep the General calorie deficit per day. But from the point of view of nutrition, health, energy, normal body function and reduce the risk of breakdowns, it is better to follow the above rules.
Sample menu of proper nutrition for the day:
- Breakfast: Complex carbohydrates
- Second Breakfast: Simple carbohydrates
- Lunch: Protein + Carbs + Fats. Be sure to fiber.
- Afternoon snack: Carbs, little fat
- Dinner: Protein + fiber preferably
We present several menu options nutrition for weight loss. These are just examples of the most popular and successful options for Breakfast, lunch and dinnerthat are most often found in slimming. You can have your menu of proper nutrition for each day based on individual needs.
- Porridge with fruit/dried fruit/nuts/honey and milk (the most common variant – the oatmeal)
- Scrambled eggs with whole grain bread
- Sandwiches with whole grain bread or crackers
- Pancake of oatmeal (mix eggs and oatmeal and fry in a skillet)
- Smoothie of cottage cheese, milk, and banana (it is desirable to add complex carbohydrates – bran or oatmeal)
- Whole-grain cereal with milk
- Cereal/pasta/potatoes + meat/fish
- Steamed vegetables + meat/fish
- Salad + meat/fish
- Vegetables/side dish + bean
Lunch is the most "affordable" meal, you can choose almost any combination of ingredients to your taste.
- Vegetables + lean meat/fish
- Vegetables + cheese + eggs
- Yogurt with fruit
- Dried fruits
- Cottage cheese or yogurt
- Whole wheat bread/crackers
From the options of Breakfast, lunch and dinner create your own menu nutrition every day. The calories calculate independently based on their portions and specific foods. By the way, modern gadgets make it easy enough.